In between filming with Great Australian Bake Off, Colin and I took some time away at our holiday house; sitting by the fire relaxing and cooking some beautiful Wintery dishes - pancakes made from Australian chestnut flour (made from organic chestnuts which have been dried in the traditional Italian way on a low heat over many days; which are then peeled and milled), Verjuice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and rosemary; topped with Saskia’s prosciutto...accompanied by Colin and my newest favourite drink – my Sparkling Ruby Cabernet mixed with freshly squeezed orange juice; which we add Campari to for a weekend treat...
To hear all of Maggie's latest foodie stories and news, please sign up to the Food Club.
- Spend $50 or more and receive free shipping
- Spend up to $50 and receive $5.00 off shipping
- A monthly newsletter via email with recipes and products chosen especially for you by Maggie
- Exclusive food club member offers
- And as a further gift, membership is free!