Even more travelling that usual this month; I thought I’d give you a snapshot of 4 days in October and you will see how I finished up sleeping half of a beautiful Sunday morning. Thursday afternoon; a flight to Sydney. So delighted to be invited to attend the 50th Anniversary of Macquarie University in Sydney, appropriately at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, looking out on Sydney Harbour, a spot we used to picnic when I was a young child. Prof. Bruce Dowton the Vice Chancellor was our host, and the celebrations of music and dance all presented by the students and lecturers of the faculties. It was one of those evenings; perfect weather, really good food and wine in such a magical setting. The sense of history of the journey of Macquarie over 50 years as Prof. Dowton spoke was amazing in the breadth of change in what really is such a short period.
To hear all of Maggie's latest foodie stories and news, please sign up to the Food Club.
- Spend $50 or more and receive free shipping
- Spend up to $50 and receive $5.00 off shipping
- A monthly newsletter via email with recipes and products chosen especially for you by Maggie
- Exclusive food club member offers
- And as a further gift, membership is free!