Autumn is my favourite time of the year without a doubt; there are so many wonderful things that collide. The slow warming of days and the cool nights; the first sign of green showing through the parched ground after rain; the Autumn colours of the vines and then, the best of all – the produce! This is when I have fresh pheasant and guinea fowl to play with; the quinces are ripening one variety after another; the persimmons and the pomegranates I love so much are all here right now. And if that’s not quite enough, the walnuts are ready and the chestnuts are beginning to drop on the ground. Who wouldn’t love Autumn?
To hear all of Maggie's latest foodie stories and news, please sign up to the Food Club.
- Spend up to $50 and receive $5.00 off shipping
- Spend $50 or more and receive free shipping
- A monthly newsletter via email with recipes and products chosen especially for you by Maggie
- Exclusive food club member offers
- And as a further gift, membership is free!