Lots of travelling, where every time I have a speaking commitment interstate, I try to take advantage and visit a home where I have already heard they are doing wonderful things in aged care. I have to admit that I have a lot more invitations than I can possibly manage and it's merely when some serendipity occurs like being asked to speak at the Philanthropy Conference in Melbourne, that allowed me to have a sneak visit to Faversham House in Richmond, along with Sarah Goodwin, who is my right hand in so many things, but particularly the Foundation. There is nothing quite like the energy of the passionate people in this industry and though there are so few I can actually visit, hearing the great stories helps so much, giving people ideas of how they can make a difference.
To hear all of Maggie's latest foodie stories and news, please sign up to the Food Club.
- Spend $50 or more and receive free shipping
- Spend up to $50 and receive $5.00 off shipping
- A monthly newsletter via email with recipes and products chosen especially for you by Maggie
- Exclusive food club member offers
- And as a further gift, membership is free!