The Winter season brings with it a whole new gamet of additions to my ‘to do’ list - with Autumn fruit waiting to be pickled and preserved, wine ready for bottling and the unruly garden needing attention, with nasturtiums the size of dinner plates after the rejuvenating rain last week. Add to that a 3 day hands on programme with the chefs and cooks from aged care homes that we ran through my Foundation and it was another ‘full cup’ kind of start to the week. More about that in the next newsletter but for now, let’s bring you up to speed on what Winter has shared so far...
To hear all of Maggie's latest foodie stories and news, please sign up to the Food Club.
- Spend up to $50 and receive $5.00 off shipping
- Spend $50 or more and receive free shipping
- A monthly newsletter via email with recipes and products chosen especially for you by Maggie
- Exclusive food club member offers
- And as a further gift, membership is free!