What a time it was; 9 days holiday driving through the Victorian countryside drinking in the Autumn colours and a few beautiful wines as well. We set ourselves up really well staying three nights at Alla Wolf Tasker’s Lake House at Daylesford. Not only was it the case of warm and generous hospitality, but the sense of style, the memorable dinner the first night we arrived, and to top it off, the absolute delight of the annual producers market on the Sunday morning, where it was hard to drag me away. I felt we were in the very best place at the very best time.
To hear all of Maggie's latest foodie stories and news, please sign up to the Food Club.
- Spend $50 or more and receive free shipping
- Spend up to $50 and receive $5.00 off shipping
- A monthly newsletter via email with recipes and products chosen especially for you by Maggie
- Exclusive food club member offers
- And as a further gift, membership is free!