You will have seen from my rather erratic blogs that late August, after finishing filming the Great Aussie Bake Off, was a whirlwind in Perth with an amazing concert at the WASO with Asher Fisch conducting the Brahm’s double concerto; Pinchas Zuckerman the legendary violinist and his wife Amanda Forsyth cellist; one of the great concerts ever; then the launch of my Spring Harvest paperback with two occasions at Fremantle; both of which the food and hospitality and the gathered guests were very special. A weekend down the beach with three girlfriends with lots of talking, laughing and cooking. A huge pot of oxtail slow cooked with oranges and olives with some beautiful wines.
To hear all of Maggie's latest foodie stories and news, please sign up to the Food Club.
- Spend up to $50 and receive $5.00 off shipping
- Spend $50 or more and receive free shipping
- A monthly newsletter via email with recipes and products chosen especially for you by Maggie
- Exclusive food club member offers
- And as a further gift, membership is free!