Competitions Privacy Notice
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win one of our competitions we may collect further information from you. We may also be required by gaming and lottery legislation to collect some of your personal information.
If we do not collect some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize.
We collect this information to enable us to administer the competition and fulfil the prize, and promote and market products and services of ours and our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop our product and marketing strategies. We may disclose your personal information to:
- entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers;
- marketing, research, and communications agencies;
- the authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable; and
- other parties where required by law.
The competition winners’ names will also be published as set out in the terms and conditions and/or required by relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
If you do not wish to receive marketing or research communications from us please contact us on (08) 8563 0204 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is to Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Maggie Beer Products are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences Thursday 30th July at 8am AEST and ends Monday 31st August at 11pm AEST.
- To enter, individuals must complete the survey at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WPDZFB2. Multiple entries are not permitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The major prize is a prize pack including a Maggie Beer Chocolate & Wine Hamper, Traditionally Sauced Gift Pack, Best Dressed Gift Pack, Maggies Kitchen Cookbook, Maggie Beer Apron and Maggie Beer Wooden Spoon. The total value of the major prize pack is $307.85. The two secondary prizes are both Maggie’s Favourites Hamper, valued at $85.00.
- The prize draw will be conducted at random at 10am AEST on Tuesday 1st September at 2 Keith Street, Tanunda, SA, 5352, for three prize winners, with the Promoter’s decision final. Standby prize winners will also be drawn on the date.
- Prize winners will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the prize draw with information on how to claim their prize.
- Any expenses or costs incurred by the recipient, not specifically including in the definition of prize, will be the winners’ responsibility.
- Entrants may opt out of the prize if they are unable to attend the demonstration, and for their prize to be forfeited to one of the standby prize winners.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website and link is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to record the demonstration is prohibited and will render fulfilment of the full prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Maggie Beer Products Pty Ltd (ABN 51 080 083 058) of 2 Keith Street, Tanunda, South Australia.
Win 1 of 3 $200 Voucher Competition Winners
The winners of the voucher competition are; Carla Miller (NSW), Susan Lines (VIC) and Ange Grant (TAS).